Inexpensive production technology coupled with the decline of traditional movie distribution has forever transformed the ways in which movies are marketed, seen and sold.
These days, filmmakers must not only make great movies, but in order to prosper, modern moviemakers must now master crowdfunding, internet marketing and social media.
To help you succeed as an independent filmmaker, I collaborated with nine of the most prominent filmmaker thought leaders in the world to provide you with a complementary filmmaking Action Guide on how to survive and thrive in this ever changing industry.
It’s called “The Modern Moviemaking Movement” and it will provide you with over 100 pages of useful, modern, no-fluff filmmaking information such as:
1. Uncover Successful, Modern Screenwriting Tips – Jurgen Wolff
2. Find Out How To Make the Most of Movie Money- Norman C. Berns
3. Discover Six Ways to Finance Your Feature Film – Gordon Firemark
4. The State of The (Indie Filmmaker) Union – Tom Malloy
5. Get The Inside Scoop On Crowdfunding – Carole Dean
6. Plan Your Production For Maximum Success – Peter D. Marshall
7. Modern Guerrilla Filmmaking – Gary King
8. Navigate Film Festivals and Do Them Right – Sheri Candler
9. Sell Your Movie Without the Middle-Man – Jason Brubaker
10. The Producer of Marketing & Distribution – Jon Reiss
Grab “The Modern MovieMaking Movement” instantly here: http://www.ModernMovieMaking.com
Also, if you like this 100 page Action Pack, PLEASE GIVE IT AWAY to your closest filmmaking friends.
Wishing you all the success in the world!
Peter D. Marshall
P.S. While the philosophy is evolving, Modern MovieMaking is defined by an era of entrepreneurial filmmakers who do not ask permission to make, market or sell movies.
Instead of making movies and hoping the movie will get seen, picked up and sold through traditional distribution channels, the modern moviemaker makes movies, directly engages with the audience and builds community around his or her movie titles.
So if you want an action guide that will help you survive and thrive in this ever changing industry, grab your complementary copy now of “The Modern MovieMaking Movement.”